Donate to ReStore
ReStore is a retail home improvement store that sells donated new and used building materials, including electrical fixtures, appliances, kitchen cabinets, home furnishings and various types of hardware and tools at greatly reduced prices. The income generated from ReStore is used to build more homes for our clients and for operating expenses.
ReStore benefits the community by keeping reusable items out of the landfill and providing a source of discounted materials needed by homeowners to maintain their homes.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm
Closed Sundays and holidays
Seniors and veterans receive 10% off EVERYDAY!
Donate Gently Used Items
ReStore donations can be dropped off during the following times:
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
Closed Sundays and Holidays
We can pick up large item donations! Please call 265-0057 ext. 103 to schedule a pick up.
We thank Big West Isuzu for donating the 20-foot truck with a lift we use for pickups.
Donations Accepted – items must be in working condition
- Appliances less than 10 years old in working condition
- Electrical parts, wires, plugs, etc.
- Exercise equipment
- High Definition TV’s
- Home Decorative Accessories
- Lumber, Plywood, Sheetrock, Trim (all wood pieces 3′ or longer, please)
- Pipe, PVC, Metal, Copper
- Plumbing, Tubs, Sinks, Showers, Low Flow Commodes – no hot water heaters, dishwashers, water softeners, faucets with brass or copper fittings
- Roofing Material, Gutters, Canales
- Framed Windows, Mirrors
- Christmas lights will be accepted for recycling December 27 through January 10
Donations Not Accepted
- Non-working equipment of any type
- Baby items
- Built in ovens
- Car parts
- Carpet or carpet pad
- Fabric goods
- Fluorescent Lights (tubes or fixtures)
- Garage doors or openers
- Hot tubs or jet tubs
- Mattresses or box springs
- Medical equipment
- Mirrors that are unframed
- Older computers or printers
- Pianos or organs
- Platform beds
- Sofa beds
- Tile that has adhesive
- Water heaters or softeners