Donate to ReStore
ReStore is a retail home improvement store, which sells donated new and used building materials, including electrical fixtures, appliances, kitchen cabinets, home furnishings and various types of hardware and tools at greatly reduced prices.
Over 300 Habitat for Humanity affiliates throughout the country have a ReStore. The income generated from ReStore is used to build more homes for our clients and for operating expenses.
ReStore benefits the community by keeping reusable items out of the landfill and providing a source of discounted materials needed by homeowners to maintain their homes.
All day on Monday seniors and veterans receive 10% off!
ReStore donations accepted
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
To arrange for a donation pick-up call our dispatcher 265-0057 ext.103
We are extremely grateful for your donations because they are what make this project work. ReStore hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm. If you are unable to bring in your large item donations call 265-0057 ext.103 and leave a message. Our dispatcher will contact you to schedule a pick up. We are not able to accept many items (see the list below) including paint, hazardous materials, chemicals or mattresses, or pre-high definition tv’s.
We thank Big West Isuzu for donating the 20-foot truck with a lift we use for pickups.
Donations Accepted – items must be in working condition
- Appliances less than 10 years old in working condition
- Electrical parts, wires, plugs, etc.
- High Definition TV’s
- Home Decorative Accessories
- Lumber, Plywood, Sheetrock, Trim (all wood pieces 3′ or longer, please)
- Pipe, PVC, Metal, Copper
- Plumbing, Tubs, Sinks, Showers, Low Flow Commodes – no hot water heaters, dishwashers, water softeners, faucets with brass or copper fittings
- Roofing Material, Gutters, Canales
- Framed Windows, Mirrors
- Christmas lights will be accepted for recycling December 27 through January 10
Donations Not Accepted
- Non-working equipment of any type
- Baby items
- Built in ovens
- Car parts
- Carpet or carpet pad
- Exercise equipment
- Fabric goods
- Fluorescent Lights (tubes or fixtures)
- Garage doors or openers
- Hot tubs or jet tubs
- Mattresses or box springs
- Medical equipment
- Mirrors that are unframed
- Older computers or printers
- Pianos or organs
- Platform beds
- Sofa beds
- Tile that has adhesive
- Water heaters or softeners