Because Habitat depends on its volunteers, we welcome those who wish to participate in any way that they are able. The following opportunities to help further our mission are especially needed at this time. If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please contact the office at 265-0057.
Volunteer/Office and Special Events Volunteers
In addition to our ongoing need for volunteers at construction sites, we are seeking volunteers for the following:
- Public Speakers – become part a group of individuals that represent our organization as speakers to churches, civic groups, and at other public events. Call the office at 265-0057.
- Outreach Support – act as a liaison to Albuquerque area churches on our behalf. The committee meets monthly and is intended to build our base of churches and to provide speaking opportunities to the churches that present the variety of ways that churches can participate with Habitat.
- Marketing Support – assist with PR and promotional events on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Photographers – to document special events.
- General Office Help – answer phones, data entry, filing, and other office tasks.
Interested persons should call or email to discuss any of these opportunities.