Become a Lunch Box Builder!
Being a Lunch Box Builder is a great opportunity for families, schools, churches, businesses and civic organizations to give back to those that do the heavy lifting.
To become a Lunch Box Builder you simply have to schedule a Wednesday or Saturday to provide a lunch that will feed 40 volunteers. Lunch Box Builders bring the lunch to the job site by 11am and help set up and serve the meal.
Benefits for Donating:
Donate lunch for the volunteer construction crew and receive the following:
- Your business/organization name and/or logo on GAHH email news blasts (distributed to 6,000+ opt-in recipients) in a year’s time
- Your business/organization name on display at the construction site on your lunch days (seen by 25-45 volunteers)
- Link from our Lunch Box Builder Thank you page to your website for 1 year
- Recognition in one GAHH newsletter (directly mailed to 10,000 households)
- Invitation to attend home dedication and your business/organization’s name in dedication program
How to Donate: