South Valley MainStreet is partnering with Habitat for Humanity to help assist senior citizens (55+) who need minor home exterior repairs, aging in place modiﬁcations, and yard cleanup done at their home.
• Minor non-structural repairs
• Yard cleanup (up to 15ft from home)
• Exterior Painting
• Minor fence repair
• Exterior ramps and hand rails
• Minor glass pane repair
• Minor Exterior stair, ramp or porch repair
• Trim trees up to 7ft oﬀ the ground
Services Not Provided
• Any inside home repairs
• Bathroom or kitchen remodeling
• Roof repair
• Critical structural repair
• Trees reaching within 5 ft of the power lines
• Any tree trimming above 7’-0”
• Build or repair block walls
• Removal of vehicles, large appliances, tires, motor oil, or any chemicals
• Replace or repair siding or stucco
• Detached structures (garages, sheds, etc.)
What are the eligibility requirements?
Please review the census maps below for the geographical boundaries of project.
If you reside within the boundary’s you may apply for this program, please continue with the eligibility questionnaire.
HUD 2020 Income Range
Number of persons living in the home
|Maximum allowable household income (60% AMI)||$29,040||$33,180||$41,460||$41,460||$44,820||
- Proof of income (Less than 60% AMI according to HUD 2020)
- Proof of residency
- Proof of home insurance
- Proof of home ownership
If you are interested in receiving assistance with minor home repairs through this pilot program, please fill out and submit the inquiry form below.
After sending an inquiry, if the project is selected, we will call you to do a phone screening, then set up an appointment for a property assessment. After the property assessment, we will discuss the project scope and homeowner’s agreement.
Please note that this is not an emergency repair program, and that no repairs can be made until the homeowner has met the qualifications, Habitat has completed and developed the project assessment and scope of work, and the homeowner has agreed to and signed the homeowner’s agreement.